Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eye Of The Tiger

Forgetting to breath. I'm in then I'm out. Toss after turn. Scream after silence. When I am here it is quiet. Imaginary things start to come. Memories of before, thoughts of now. Forgetting of the now. Seeing is believing, if I could. When it is real nothing compares to it. A dream.
Its happening its lonely. I'm singled out by myself. The loudest things are my thoughts. All I can think is where am I. Its black, its deep. I am in the eye of the hurricane. I am in the eye of the tiger.

4 comments:

  1. This was kind of crazy and all over the place and I loved it! I read it like four times! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This read like a slide show presentation or something. I have no idea what that means.

    I'm in then I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There's a lot of meaning put into this along with symbols. It's a great piece that can get anyone confused but kind of make sense in the end.

    ReplyDelete