Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like tick thinks about tock. Like hip thinks about hop. Like I cant stop. Thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like hide thinks about seek. Like Tom thinks about Jerry. Like Bert thinks about Ernie. I'm thinking about you like rain thinks about puddles. Like roses think about pedals. Like athletes think about gold medals. I'm thinking about you like youth thinks about age. Like a good man thinks about a living wage. Like I'm thinking we could be free.. Disengage. I'm thinking about you like a flower thinks about a bee. Like a lock thinks about a key. Like a king thinks about his queen. I'm thinking about you like pros think about cons. Like Yoko Ono thinks about John. Like a child thinks about its mom. I'm thinking about you like together thinks about forever. Like whatsoever, wherever, however. I'm thinking about you.

8 comments:

  1. this was nice. it made me feel warm inside i want to go give someone a hug now. so i think i will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang......that was good..i think my favorite one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your last line its kind of powerful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE the rhyming really WORKED for me! I hoped you worked really hard at this because it is incredible. It was fun to read and the flow was fantastic! Each line moved into the next seamlessly. :D Well done dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this!! I like your pen name too, creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh sweet sweet jasper, you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete