Sunday, March 20, 2011

Complaints

I'm tired of kids teasing dogs through fences. I'm tired of dead batteries. I'm tired of imaginary people. I'm tired of not being able to say what I want to say without using metaphors. I'm tired of putting on my socks wrong and getting blisters. I'm tired of not having a strong enough immune system. I'm tired of my lack of allergic reactions. I'm tired of walking through hallways. I'm tired of my younger sisters acting like they are my mother. I'm tired of my eyes being tired. I'm tired of people saying how cool, or hardcore they are because they went to jail, you got caught Idiot. I'm tired of my body telling me "its time to sneeze" Then it goes away. I'm tired of when I dont forward a chain letter, and I die the next day. I am tired of people acting like your friend because you pulled out a pack of gum. I'm tired of people poking the plastic on meat in grocery stores. I'm tired of people standing up because they think they are the true Slim Shady. I'm tired of rappers always talking about robbing banks in their songs, thats why I download all of them for free, payback. I'm tired of crossword puzzles because they always remind me of bickering with my mother, one word leads to another. I'm tired of feeling like every answer should be answered with GOOGLE THAT. I'm tired of being a true gentleman, I always open automatic doors for everyone behind me. I'm tired of fake tans, Willy Wonka wants you to get back to work. I'm tired of laughing so hard my face falls off. I'm tired of people fearing rejection, craving attention, desire affections, and dreaming of perfection.

11 comments:

  1. (All sarcasm aside) I don't know how to say it but hands down the best one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Apricots. This is way good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was reading this I kept thinking, "Oh I should comment on that and tell them how good it was, oh and that, oh and that! Oh, and that was written well too!" I loved every part of this. You didn't even have to try to make it rhyme or do anything fancy with it. It's you, it's real, It made me think. I can connect with parts of it. I really, REALLY liked this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... this is by far in the top three that ive read so far. I really like the last line "I'm tired of people fearing rejection, craving attention, desire affections, and dreaming of perfection." that is so true

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is way good. I really like that last line too. crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way good. I practically hate you this is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really well written... I feel like I could relate to some things in this except I don't have younger siblings... I do relate to the last line I really like it because I am tired of people that are afraid of getting rejected or of how people worry about unnecessary things. Thanks for this out put.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the part about kids teasing dogs, because I hate it when people do that and sometimes I just want to let the dog out of the yard to be able to actually get to the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked yours. To practically everything you wrote, I was mentally nodding my head in agreement "Yes! So true." was running through my head a lot. That last line really ends it all with a bang. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, This is so good. I feel like I know you know after reading this... wait.
    I think this is your best one.

    ReplyDelete