Sunday, March 13, 2011

Quotabilities

Inspiring Quotes

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
If you don't like me, someone else will. If you don't miss me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does.
The radio makes hideous sounds.
The art to counting is your fingers.
Starting something hard is not worth it, but finishing is.
If the first feeling you get is nothing, then you haven't done anything.
You wont have a confusing day if you know the date.
You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
If you cant fight, you might as well watch.
Blinking is like nodding to a blind horse.
If you put all your apricots in one basket, your going to have a full basket.
Some people should come with subtitles, maybe we could actually understand them.
I'm not ignoring you, I'm just waiting to see if you'll make an effort.
You cant change someone who isn't there.
You dont know what its like to fly, if you havent fallen.
Staring has all the answers.
Nobody wants to hear this but sometimes the person you want most, is the person you're best without.
If you think you are beautiful, you havent seen yourself in a mirror.
Learning to fly is impossible, but reading will get you there.
If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I would use six hours sharpening my ax.
Sleeping with your eyes open is living, living with your eyes closed is dreaming.
Agency over pride will confuse a man.
Optimistic is key to a healthy relationship.
Forgive yourself then forgive your neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment